PSC Clerkship Examination is one of the most important examination for West Bengal Job aspirants. Prepnet Online Test series for PSC Clerkship Examination is available in both language such as Bengali and English.
Prepnet Online PSC Clerkship Test Series
Prepnet Online test series is most popular test series for West Bengal Students. West Bengal Public Service Commission Preliminary Examination. The section comprises specific questions from General Studies, Verbal Ability, English, History, Mathematics, Geography and Science as well as Current Affairs of National Importance. It also includes detailed solutions and analysis at the end of the practice test.
Features of PSC Clerkship Online test series
- Any time any where access
- It is ideal for real time examination system.
- It is more applicable for time management for every students.
- Dynamic Ranking system will monitor your performance among all students.
- Grade analysis will help you to know your weakness among others.
- Topic wise test series.
- One full set question paper every day.
- New set of question paper on every 24 hrs.
- You can review your past test at any time.
- Easy printable version.
- Lots of Ebook for your reference study.
WBPSC Clerkship Examination Pattern 2019
Part I (Objective Type) Exam Duration : 1hr 30 min
|Name of the Subject||No of Marks & Questions|
|English||30 Marks & 30 Questions|
|General Studies||40 Marks & 40 Questions|
|Arithmetic||30 Marks & 30 Questions|
Part-II (Conventional Type – Written) 50 Marks, 1 Hour
|Group B||Bengali/ Hindi/ Urdu/ Nepali/ Santali|
WBPSC Clerkship Syllabus
- English: Fundamentals of the English language such as vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, synonyms, antonyms, and its correct usage, etc.
- General Studies: Matters of everyday observation including everyday science, current events, and problems with special reference to India and elementary knowledge of Indian History and Indian Geography.
- Arithmetic: Divisibility, fractions, decimals, recurring decimals, simplification, HCF, LCM, Partnership, Average, Ratio and proportions, percentage, simple interest, profit & loss, time & distance, the area of rectangles and squares.
- Group A: English
a) Drafting of a report in English from points or materials supplied
b) Condensing of a prose passage (Summary/ Precis)
c) Translation from Bengali/ Hindi/ Urdu/ Nepali/ Santali, as the case may be, into English
- Group B: Bengali/ Hindi/ Urdu/ Nepali/ Santali
a) Drafting of a report from points or materials supplied
b) Condensing of a prose passage (summary or précis)
c) Translation from English into Bengali/ Hindi/ Urdu/ Nepali/ Santali, as the case may be